WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR FLIGHT.
As we still need to defend ourselves against the Corona-virus, there are some extra measures in place until such time as we are permitted to remove them.
- When using this online booking system, you will be asked for contact details. This is so that we can get in touch if flying is not possible on your chosen day. Gliding is weather dependant, and it may be fine where you are, but raining where we are! Please contact us on 01733 210463 if you have doubts about the conditions on the day. If no answer we may be at the launch-point – 0791 3945634.
- You can book your flight for a Saturday or Sunday. There are six time-slots available for each day. If your preferred day or time is not available, use the arrow to move forward for next available slot. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking, and if you have to cancel your appointment or re-book, this can be done from the e-mail.
- Please bring your voucher with you. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase OR from the date when PSGC re-opens to the general public if your voucher was purchased before that date.
- With a view to reducing the risk of spreading the virus, we are asking as many people as possible to take a Lateral Flow Test within the 24 hour period before your appointment. Our instructors will be doing the same test for the protection of all. These test kits are available free online or at most pharmacies and some supermarkets.
- If you, or someone in your household, has had Covid19, or have displayed symptoms of the virus in the past 10 days, then please do not travel to the airfield. Try to arrive as close as possible to your booked time-slot to avoid mixing with other trial-flight customers.
- Check in using the NHS Covid19 app, or if you do not have the app, then write your name and mobile number on the form provided.
- Unfortunately, at this time the clubhouse is restricted for essential use only – toilet facilities, making any payments, filling in paperwork etc. There is a one-way system in operation, and a face covering must be worn inside.
- If you arrive in a group, we would ask that the group observes social distancing from any other group whilst on the airfield as much as possible
- We will clean and sanitise the glider before each use for your protection.
- It is mandatory for passengers to wear a face covering, and to ensure maximum protection for our instructors we will provide a disposable, top quality mask for you to wear during your flight. It is not mandatory for your instructor to wear a mask, but you can choose to ask him/her to do so if you wish.
We want you to enjoy your gliding experience to the full, and hope that the above necessary measures will not detract too much from that enjoyment. If you have any further questions, then please contact PSGC or feel free to ask on the day.
Please visit here to book your flight. (There is no need to signup or login) https://www.picktime.com/crowlandairfield