- All lessons/flights are with qualified instructors.
- All the gift vouchers below are valid for one year from the date of issue, and can be used during our normal operating times which are weekends and bank holidays.
- The included membership starts from the day of the [first] flight, allowing you to fly again at the lower club member rates.
- Please note we do not give refunds although the voucher may be used by a family member or friend instead.
- Weight and medical matters. If the person to fly is over 15.5 stone or 98 kilo or 6ft 2ins, or there are any other medical concerns please read our Safety and medical notes. (pdf document)
- You may pre-book your flight by telephone, or simply try on the day, but either way we recommend that you call 01733 210 463 or 07913 945 634 on the day for advice on weather suitability etc.
- On line purchase is through PayPal or credit/debit card via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to do this. Select the option to pay by Debit or Credit card on the PayPal page. Following receipt of your payment the voucher which will then be sent out by first class post.
- Vouchers may also be purchased by visiting our club at weekends and bank holidays. Debit and credit cards accepted.
- You don’t have to buy a voucher to fly. Just pay on the day. The prices are the same.
Please enter the recipients name to be printed on the voucher. However as noted above the voucher may be used by another person.
|Package 1: Introductory Glider Flight.|
|A single flight (launched by aero tow) with an instructor. The target flight time will be 20-30 minutes. Includes a pre-flight briefing, and 2 months membership to our club. This flight will be in one of our dual control gliders so the recipient will be given the opportunity to take control during the flight.|
|Package 2: |
An Introduction to gliding.
|This is a day's course that includes 3 flights of at least 20 minutes launched by aero tow. Includes pre-flight briefings, instruction and also 2 months membership of the Club. Although called a days course the 3 flights don’t have to be taken on the same day, but need to be flown within 2 months of the first flight.|
A mile high flight.
|As per package 1 but with an aero tow to 5,280 feet (one mile) and with a longer flight time. There are a few days in the year where this flight can not be flown. To achieve this height which is usually higher than cloud base we require gaps in the cloud cover, (or no cloud). Please look at the weather forecast beforehand or phone us on the day.|